The Snohomish County Labor Council is a federation of 64 different AFL/CIO unions that represents over 42,000 working people in Snohomish County. View a list of affiliated locals
• Full-time Secretary-Treasurer and Administrative Assistant
• Per capita is currently 50 cents per member/per month
• Community Services Committee, which provides support to community agencies and union members in need.
• Organizers Forum that meets monthly to discuss issues of organizing, potential targets, the problems of organizing, and how we can support each other's efforts.
• Community Relations Committee, which works to help the Council provide for diverse representation.
• Mobilization Committee is working on coordinating local support for rallies and job actions.
• Education Committee which helps put together our Labor Radio Journal on KSER FM 90.7
• Other ad hoc committees such as a recent one on building a permanent Workers Safety Memorial at the County Courthouse operate from time to time at the discretion of the Executive Board.